Saturday, May 9, 2009

Environmentally Friendly Idea


I found that you can make your own solar water heater for less that $5 on Gizmodo. And here I am thinking that I should share this with you guys because you never know when you might need this knowledge. The world is already having some issues of its own, we might run of energy someday. Okay, I won’t be re-posting the the know-how here. You can go to Gizmodo’s DIY page and look at how you can make your own.

The thing I find interesting about this is a perfect example that we may not need to consume that much oil or coal. While the invention is simplistic and even the inventor agreed that his solar water heater is only good for camping or for a science experiment, I believe that with enough monetary investment from the right type of people can actually make this work. Think rechargeable batteries via solar power that can last you a while until the next sunshine comes about.

It works just that many won’t do it because they make a lot more money with oil and coal. S.O.Bs!

You can go to the main source here.

No comments:

Post a Comment