Monday, May 4, 2009

A message from John Mayer


Look, understandably, John Mayer is an American singer/songwriter. But the guy speaks Japanese - or a smatter of Japanese, alright? And not to mention, he is learning japanese and has even dedicated a line to his ex-gf, Jessica “bimbo” Simpson.


John Mayer has a message for you though, on how to use the Blueberry because he uses them himself. And for those of you who didn’t already know, during the launch of the Apple music maker for the iMac, John Mayer strummed his guitar for a little show and tell by Steve Jobs. I love John Mayer, I have his albums all lined up in my player, i have his pictures, i went to his concert and I even got my brother his guitar pick (my brother is also a fan and plays the guitar) but I will love him even more if he wasn’t such a sellout to Apple. Puh. But anyway, below is a message from the main man himself a little tip about the BlackBerry’s usefulness.



Hey guys. John Mayer here. You might have noticed I didn’t sing at the iPhone 3G launch. That probably disappointed you, since people like to hear the songs that I write, which is why I’m going on tour. So you can hear my songs. BlackBerry is sponsoring it, since I really like the Bold. Because when I’m not calling two people at once or writing songs for you to hear, I write emails. Sometimes they’re to myself with song ideas, for my songs. So, I have some BlackBerry tips for you.
Each song idea gets its own note in the notepad. And you can make my voice, singing a song that I wrote, your ringtone. I carry a spare SIM card with a brand new number in my wallet, in case one of the two supermodels I banged the night before tries to call me the next day. I hope that helps, I’ll see you on tour

No comments:

Post a Comment